Best Pillow for Neck Pain in India – The White Willow Contour Cervical Orthopedic Memory Foam Pillow (King Size) Reviews
- Best Pillow for Neck Pain in India
- Contour design, upholds the neck and the head by distributing the weight evenly and eases shoulder, neck and other bodily pain issues
- The design & pillow has been created in a way to reduce neck & back pain, alleviate shoulder stiffness, promote proper spine alignment, and also helps your muscles relax
- The shape conforms to the natural curve of the body to ensure superior comfort
- The memory foam pillow greatly provides pain relief from backaches, headaches, neck issues or other related problems which we face due to the stress or unhealthy lifestyle
- Due to the design, you will fall asleep faster & deeper. However, you might experience some discomfort during the first two weeks and that’s because of years of habit to sleep differently but the change is going to be worth the initial discomfort
- The pillow is developed with several standard sizes & contains different heights, where one can choose between the higher lobe or the lower lobe to choose their comfort
- The High Density Memory foam is tested and strict quality checks are done for durability
- All the pillows are under One-year Limited Warranty with easy return policy. The odour, if you experience is not harmful but only the fresh smell of new Memory foam pillows. The pillows can be easily aired out, or kept in the sun to rid of them quickly
- The Pillows are vacuum packed and take 48 -72 Hours to retain its shape
- Comes with a premium Outer Cover with a zip which is soft and easy on the skin
There is no doubt behind the fact that one of the main reasons contributing to neck pain is the way we work and because of the posture we maintain while working. While the best pillow for neck pain in India is certainly going to help, you will also need to make minor changes and you can start by getting a perfect laptop table that you can use to keep your laptop at a perfect angle while you are working, studying or even eating. You can also check out our post on Best Body Massagers in India to get relief from body pain in 15-20 minutes and that too under 1,500 rupees.
What is a Memory Foam Pillow?
You will be surprised to know that Memory foam was actually developed in 1966 by Charles Yost under contract for NASA. NASA wanted to develop a cushioning to use for takeoff to relieve the stress caused by the high Gravitational force the astronauts were subjected to. The original product was called T-foam or temper foam.
Over a period of time, this invention was utilised in mattresses and pillows as well. Memory Foam Pillows use memory foam fabric & are shaped like a regular pillow. These pillows are formed to fit more closely to the head & neck. Sleeping on memory foam pillows can provide a number of health benefits. These pillows are able to retain shape, and have a longer lifetime than traditional pillows.
The White Willow Contour Cervical Orthopedic Memory Foam Pillow - Best Pillow for Neck Pain in India
Have you ever had a Cervical Pain or discomfort in neck, shoulders or back from the moment you have got up or after long working hours in office. In this century, your biggest enemy is your posture. This is due to the way you position your laptop while working, checking your Social Media profiles for 2-3 hours a day while your head is tilted in a downward direction or the way you sleep during the night leaving your neck, shoulder or back stiffed in the morning. If that’s the case, welcome to the “World of Technology”.
It’s true and sad but most of our health problems originates from our own habits itself. But as Technology comes with its own cons, it also has some positive impacts and one of those is the invention of Memory Foam pillow. Temperature sensitive material present in the White Willow memory foam pillow molds to fit each person since it’s designed to respond to pressure and heat from the body. Once the weight of your body is lifted, the foam returns to its original form and shape so you can use it for your years without having to worry about the shape.
Orthopedic support surface supports your neck and head in comfort and ensures proper spinal alignment. These pillows are hypoallergenic in addition to the fact you can easily insert these pillows into your standard pillows cases or covers.
This pillow also comes in different sizes and you can pick one as per your body structure such as Extra-Small, Small & Queen Size. You can also check other pillows from the same brand here. Don’t worry about the size as you can ask for a return or exchange from Amazon or White Willow as long as you are meeting the conditions.
With all these amazing features, choices and 1-year warranty from the brand, the White Willow Cervical Orthopedic Memory Foam Pillow is the best memory foam pillow for Neck Pain in India.
The White Willow Pillow - Look & Feel
How to Use the White Willow Pillow
Image Source: www.thewhitewillow.in
4 Amazing Features of The White Willow Pillow
The Final Verdict - Which is the best pillow for neck pain in India?
Experts say we spend approximately 1/3rd of our lives sleeping. Now that we are going to spend so much time in sleeping, isn’t it important to have a pillow that supports your neck, back and shoulders without giving you a cervical pain. One of the most important reason for this pain is being in an uncomfortable position for a long period of time which usually happens when you sleep. This is exactly why, you need “The White Willow Contour Cervical Memory Foam Pillow” which is without a doubt the best pillow for next pain in India.
Frequently Asked Questions - Best Pillow for Neck Pain in India
Q: Does memory foam pillow help in neck or shoulder pain?
A: Approximately 67% of the people from working class wake up with neck or shoulder pain. While you can do your best to make sure you sleep in a perfect position, a high-quality memory foam pillow that supports your neck can be an ideal solution to your cervical woes. Be sure to pick the correct size while buying a memory foam pillow as in this case, size matters.
Q: Which is the best sleeping position during neck pain?
A: There is nothing better than sleeping on your back or your side if you have a neck pain. The back in particular is suggested, be sure to use a pillow that supports the curvature of your neck and a flatter pillow to cushion your head, which is why we recommend a memory foam pillow.
Q: Should I sleep without a pillow if I have neck pain?
A: If you are a stomach sleeper, sleeping without the pillow can certainly help you as your neck will be aligned with the rest of the body and maintain a good posture. But this may not be apt for other sleeping positions, for example if you sleep on your back without a pillow, it can lead to an imbalance between your neck and spine leading to discomfort.
Q: How to reduce the smell from memory foam pillow?
A: Memory foam products such as pillows, mattress emits smell when you use them initially. You can fade out the odour by airing it out on a sunny day, adding a solution of baking soda and allow it to sit for an hour or so, using room fresheners etc.
Q: Which is the best pillow for neck pain in India?
A: White Willow Contour Cervical Orthopedic Memory Foam Pillow is the best pillow for neck pain in India.