7 Best Face Masks For Coronavirus In India (2020)
Have you been looking out for the Best Face Masks for Coronavirus in India (2020), if yes, your search is about to end in next 15 minutes. Well, Coronavirus as of Mid-2020 is a pandemic without any proven treatment. Considering, it’s getting absolutely out of hand and there is no cure as of now, it becomes all the more important to be preventive as there is an old saying “Prevention is better than Cure”
There are a few things that you can do right such as getting that perfect mask, a good surface disinfectant, hand sanitizer and most importantly, work on your Immunity levels as it is going to be your shield if it comes down to that situation. You can check our detailed post on 9 Best Immunity Booster Products in India (How to Increase Immunity).
1. Countries that have flattened the curve as of now is not because they have found a cure, but because of people wearing masks in public. This way, you are not only limiting the infection but also saving yourself from a potentially infected person.
2. Studies have shown a single cough can produce up to 3,000 droplets and even if you are telling your friend to “Stay Safe”, you might as well be spraying those thousands of droplets also known as aerosols into your buddy’s way.
3. At some point of time, most of us will have to get going with our usual lives which might involve going to offices, using public transport, cinemas or shops. Considering our mammoth population, we don’t know how many such aerosols are in the air, thus it’s best to be wearing a mask and be cautious.
4. Set the trend, it’s a world of one following another or in other words “Herd Instinct”. Basically, if you are wearing a mask in public, you might persuade others to wear one too and everyone will benefit from it as the cycle goes on and on. In countries like Japan and South Korea, it is considered ill mannerism to not wear a mask if you are sick and that’s much before this pandemic came in. This tells you why these countries have been able to flatten the curve.
5. American scientist De Kai published a study which said the number of infections would fall by a whopping 92% if 80% of the people wear masks. Imagine a 92% reduction in cases in India if at least 80% of us wore masks, that’s not difficult, is it? But on the contrary, there will not be any benefit at all if only 30-40% people wear masks, that’s because 60% of the population not wearing masks will be huge enough for the community spread.
Types of Masks
7 Safety Tips on How to Use the Face Mask
- Sanitize your hands before you put on your mask or remove it
- Do not touch the mask while you’re using it
- Put on or remove the mask by holding it by the ear loops
- Sanitize your mask appropriately
- If it’s a cloth mask, wash and dry it regularly
- Make sure the mask fits adequately
- Never exchange or use someone else’s mask
- This N95 Mask from Khadi Essentials comes with a highly protective 5-layered fabric and also includes an activated carbon layer which guards you from pollution, dust, harmful germs, bacteria etc.
- You can reuse this mask and wash it as well and not worry about external pollutants and germs.
- Surface area of this mask is large due to which it ensures more coverage and provides better protection to your facial skin as well.
- Mask designed to capture more Particulate matter with more than 95% efficiency and also forms a protective shield against pollution while you’re outside.
- High quality cotton cloth, comfortable in both summers and winters.
- Approved by National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- Available in black and blue colours.
- Best Face Masks for Coronavirus In India.
- A 6 Layer N-95 Protection System where outer elastic has been designed to ensure proper fit and for longer periods.
- Has been designed to provide wider coverage and maximum protection.
- Comes with an adjustable soft nose clip for secure fit.
- Ear loops have been designed with soft elastic for extra comfort.
- Super soft innermost fabric for your comfort.
- This mask has been created with fabric keeping in mind easy breathing.
- You can wash this mask (30-50 washes) for reuse.
- Another Best Mask For Coronavirus In India.
- Amazon’s Choice Product
- An excellent N-95 that is meant for everyday use and provides respiratory protection from dust, odours, pollen, toxins etc.
- The special material used in the mask ensures its effectiveness in air filtration plus making it highly breathable as well.
- Anti-permeable technology and skin friendly.
- Can be washed and reused.
- Comes with a 3 layer protection.
- Can be used while travelling, riding, running, walking, shopping or cleaning.
- Best Face Masks For Covid-19 In India.
- Made in India product, N95 mask that filters upto 95% of PM 2.5 pollutants.
- Comes with a 4 layer filtration mechanism, two layers of non-woven PP fabric which provides bacterial filtration and protection from larger dust particles including PM 10.
- The other two layers are of tested N95 grade filter material which filter out PM 2.5 particles and other smaller pollutants.
- Includes Dual Breathing Valves that prevents moisture from building up inside the mask which is very important and useful feature especially in hot conditions.
- You will get an easy to carry mask bag to keep the mask clean.
- You can reuse and wash the mask as per requirement.
- Available in large and medium sizes.
- Indian brand to manufacture Best Face Masks For Coronavirus In India.
- Another “Make in India” N-95 Face mask that comes with a top notch filtration efficiency of more than 99% of 2.5 PM.
- This mask is one of the best face masks for Coronavirus In India as it protects your face, nose, mouth against dust, smoke, ash, pollution & other particulate matter in all weather conditions.
- 5 layer protection, CE Certified and ISI Mark on the product.
- Can be washed and used multiple times.
- Stretchable earloop straps can be adjusted to fit all sizes.
- Since this mask is made of soft & super light non woven & melt blown material, it’s light weight and comfortable for long periods as well.
- You get 5 Unisex masks that can be used for the entire family.
- This mask has a 7- layer enhanced bacteria and particle filtration system which has been made by 5 Beam Reifenhauser Technology Germany.
- Mask includes 3 layers of Spun Bonded for Splash/Fluid protection & 2 layers of Melt Blown for more than 95% Bacteria & Particle filtration.
- Use of skin friendly fabric for moisture control & modern design for maximum protection.
- Soft ear loops to provide extra comfort.
- Reusable and washable up to 30 gentle hand washes with mild soap.
- Made in India and SITRA Certified.
- Contains a dual-panel centre stitched pattern.
- Cloth mask that is Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Pollution & Anti-Dust.
- Very comfortable and breathable because of cotton fabric.
- Includes a 5 layer particle filtration system.
- Dust protection and Anti-Microbial N9 treatment.
- Can be washed and reused.
- Pack of 3 masks.
- Since this is a cloth mask, it only reduces the chances of inhaling dust, droplets and do not give full protection against infection.
We at Topbest7.in recommend you to carefully read the Product description before using it as these details are updated from time to time. For washing instructions, please refer to the product label as this may vary from product to product. These masks are only a preventive measure for Coronavirus and not a cure.
Masks these days have become a necessity just like other daily essentials and this doesn’t need any explaining. These masks can only act as a preventive measure, hence it is important for you to be careful, the world is not the same as it used to be. We have listed 7 Best Face Masks for Coronavirus In India, if you think we have missed something else that you have tried, feel free to add it in the comment.
If you are a biker and looking for the Bike Riding Mask, you can go for Mobistik® N9 Anti Dust Protection Half Face Bike Riding Mask.
If you are a Front Line Warrior and looking for a Face Protection shield or a Face protector, you should go for Steelbird SBA-2 Face Shield.
Hope you make the best choice!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the difference between N95 mask and Surgical mask?
A: N95 Mask or a Respirator is tight fitted so there is minimal leakage around edges when user inhales. Surgical mask on the other hand is a loose fitting mask where leakage occurs around edge of the mask when user inhales. N95 filters out at least 95% of the airborne particles whereas Surgical masks is not considered respiratory protection and filters out from 10-90% of the airborne particles.
Q: What is the difference between face mask and face shield?
A: A face mask protects your mouth mainly whereas face shield gives you an added protection by covering the entire face and not just the mouth. When you wear a mask, it is advised not to touch your face but with a face shield, you can literally eliminate this risk. Overall, it also depends on your interaction level with the public and where you work, for example face shield is a perfect option for medical professionals. You can check out the Best Face Shield in India here.
Q: What precautions should I take before using a face mask?
A: Wash your hands before and after using a face mask, don’t touch your face while using it, change the mask if you think it has become damp or humid, DO NOT share your mask with anyone. For the complete Do’s and Don’ts please click read this Indian Government advisory.
Q: Is mask good for my health?
A: Wearing a mask is certainly good for your health and others around you, but it is recommended to read the instructions on the packet before using. There are certain things you shouldn’t do otherwise you beat the entire purpose of wearing a mask for example, not touching front of the mask after wearing it for the entire day. Remember, a mask is only as good as how you wear it. However, if you face any breathing issues while wearing a mask, it’s worth checking with your doctor.
Q: When should I wear a mask?
A: Although we recommend you to wear a mask any time you are going out, but make it mandatory where there is a community of people for example daily markets for grocery, departmental stores, medical shops, hospitals, etc.
Q: Which type of face mask is best against Coronavirus?
A: N95 mask or Respirators is the most recognizable and effective mask against viruses. But while wearing it, please ensure there is no gap between the mask and edge of your skin.