Buy Top 3 Best Designer Pooja Thali Set Online India (2022)
In India, Pooja Thali set has always had paramount importance in the pooja ceremony. Just imagine, how difficult it would be to keep every important pooja ingredient in one place without a pooja thali.
In Hinduism, a pooja thali is decorated with fresh flowers, haldi, rice grains, beetel leaves, grass, saffron threads, agarbattis, etc. The reason all these ingredients are put in one place is to amplify and spread positivity in the surrounding atmosphere.
That’s why you always feel so fresh and positive just after the pooja is done which is primarily the purpose to balance the cosmic elements that are active in universe.
These thalis can be super efficient on different occasions such as marriages, Diwali, inauguration, etc. You can either make one yourself or buy a designer thali from market that will suffice all the requirements.
Pooja thali these days comes in 4 major varieties such as Pure Silver, German Silver, Copper and Meenakari.
While you check out the Top 3 Best Designer Pooja Thali Set in India, do give a minute to see how you can decorate your house or your room with LED decorative lights and Laxmi Ganesh Idols for this Diwali pooja.
Your Diwali Guide (2022):
7 Best Decorative Lights for Diwali
6 Best Bedside Lamps in India
3 Best Lakshmi Ganesh Idols for Diwali
3 Best Designer Pooja Thali Set Online India
Best Tealight Candle Holders in India Online
Best Akhand Diya Online India
7 Best Door Toran in India
7 Best Tealight Candles in India
7 Best Dinner Set in India – Comparison and Reviews Guide
4 Types of Designer Pooja Thali
Top 3 Best Designer Pooja Thali Set Online India Reviews (2022)
- German silver pooja set
- Simple, sober and elegant pooja thali
- Comes with an attractive designer velvet pouch
- Includes 12 items such as Plate (30 cm), Four Chandan Vati (5 cm each), Kankavati (5 cm), Loti (6*6), Glass (6 cm), Spoon (12.5 cm), Divi (3.5 cm), Takori (8 cm) and Agarbati Stand (5 cm)
- Articles coated with pure silver
- Includes chandan vati for keeping Prasad & loti for keeping Ganga jal or water & spoon for serving Prasad
- Ideal for Diwali, Rakhi, gifts etc
- Colour – Silver
- Material – Silver Plated
- Dimensions – 30 x 30 x 5 cm
- Weight – 0.56 kg
- Overall, includes all pooja essentials
- Antique as well as elegant
- Durable and good for years to come
- Lightweight thali with Brass material
- Includes 9 items such as kuber diya, bell, roli, katori, glass, agarbatti stand, spoon, kumkum and thali
- Beautiful designed brass Hanging Candle Stand cum Lantern
- Material – Brass
- Colour – Gold
- Dimensions – 19.8 x 18.6 x 5.2 cm
- Weight – 0.4 kg
The Final Verdict - Best Designer Pooja Thali Set
Everyone follows a different method to prepare their pooja thali.
Some people like to keep it minimalistic and some like to decorate the thali with a lot of items. All these 3 designer thalis are sturdy and can be used for years to come, hence you can pick any of these basis your requirements.
These thalis are also a perfect idea for Diwali gifts as a lot of people these days have started gifting the traditional items rather than the same old gift hampers that contains eatables or dry fruits.
For gifting, you can pick GoldGiftIdeas Silver-Plated Sarovar Pooja Thali Set as this thali looks premium as well as elegant and it will surely come very handy round the year.
If it’s for self use, you can pick KBB Brass Navratri Special Pooja Set due to its utility and strong Brass quality.