Best Body Weight Machine in India – HealthSense Ultra-Lite PS 126 Digital Personal Body Weighing Scale (Battery Included)
- HealthSense Ultra-Lite PS 126 Digital is the best body weight machine in India
- Simple & state-of-the-art wavy design made up of sturdy lightweight ABS material keeps feet in place
- Presence of 4 G-Sensors with a manufacturing tolerance of +/-300g ensures accurate results every time
- HealthSense India offers a 1-year offsite service warranty on manufacturing defects
- Even if you use this machine for twice a day, batteries will last for a year minimum. Batteries included with your scale are trial batteries and may last a shorter length of time
- Place the scale on a hard, flat surface. Start by pressing one foot on the scale until random numbers appear on screen & remove your foot as it returns to ZERO. That’s it, now weigh yourself!
- It is suggested to always ignore the first reading for calibration every time the scale is moved
- Simple and easy to use “Step on” Technology
- Weight available in pounds, kg & stone too
- Large LCD & Backlight
- Skid Proof & Custom Built Feet
- Max weights of 5-180 kg or 11 – 400 pounds, Error (ERR) indicator will be displayed if weight is more than 180 kg
- Ultra thin scale with a thickness of 30 mm
- Presence of low battery indicator and Auto-off when not in use.
HealthSense Ultra-Lite PS 126 Digital - Best Body Weight Machine in India
Come to think of it, it’s only in the age bracket of 0-15 years when people are not looking for weight loss. In all other age groups, almost 2 out of 5 people are looking for ways to reduce weight or have looked at it in some point of time in their lives. Loosing weight is not easy and one must go through a rigorous plan to achieve weight loss unless you are planning to stay hungry and suffer malnutrition.
Now, what good is that dieting or weight loss if you do not know how much weight you have lost. Well, don’t worry you don’t have to go to the doctor or railway station like 90s to get your weight checked. There are literally hundreds of weight machines available on Amazon but you do not want to go through a machine that gives you a reading of 75 kg on Monday and 80 kg on Wednesday. Hence, it’s important to pick something that has been tried tested and even recommended.
This is why, we have picked HealthSense Ultra-Lite PS 126 Digital as it is the best weighing machine for body weight in India. The machine comes with user-friendly features such as Step-On technology to give you quick, easy-to-understand results. 4 precision in built sensors provides an accurate measurement each time you step onto the scale’s plastic platform.
This unit will seamlessly fit into the bathroom, your living room or even the balcony as it looks elegant in all corners. Moreover, you don’t have to do anything to activate the scale after unpacking as the installation is automatic. Note: If you have also been looking for a high quality Kitchen Scale, you can buy it here.
6 Reasons Why You Should Have HealthSense Body Weighing Scale
The Final Verdict - Which is the Best Body Weight Machine in India (2020)
There’s an old saying “Health is Wealth” and it is true to the core. But to be able to reach that goal, there’s goes a lot of hard work and right investment. So, whether you’re a personal trainer or just trying to get back in shape, this HealthSense Body Weight Scale is an affordable & the best body weight machine in India to keep up with the weight management goals.
Frequently Asked Questions - Best Body Weight Machine in India
Q: What is the difference between Digital Weighing Scale and Analog Weighing Scale?
A: An Analog weighing scale is more traditional in terms of measuring weight, on the other hand Digital scales are a result of modern technology. You will be able to know the exact weight in a Digital scale which may not be perfect if you are using an Analog weight machine.
Q: Which is better Digital Weighing Scale or Analog Weighing Scale?
A: In terms of reliability, Digital scales are better as they use digital sensors to measure the weight. As far as accuracy is concerned, digital scales are more precise than analog weight machines due to their ability to display weight to the nearest decimal point. Digital scales are also lightweight as well as portable and that’s why Digital weight machines are much better than Analog weight machines.
Q: How to check if my weight machine is accurate?
A: Digital scales have been designed in a way that they can even measure a grain of rice or a 50 paisa coin if you still have it. If you want to check the accuracy, you can start placing coins or a few toothpicks and keep adding the weight to analyse the accuracy. If the weight does not increase as you stuff things, there is something wrong with the accuracy of your machine.
Q: Is it ok to weigh yourself everyday?
A: This depends on the individual’s target. If you are trying to loose weight, it may be a good idea to check your weight everyday and work on your fitness goals as per the weight displayed on the machine. So, there is no harm in checking your weight every day.
Q: Which is the best body weight machine in India for home use?
A: HealthSense Ultra-Lite PS 126 Digital Personal Body Weighing Scale with Strong & Best ABS Build and 1 Year Warranty is the best body weight machine in India for home use.