Instant Water Heater
No need to wait for the hot water to take a quick hot shower, just switch on the geyser and there you go
Thermoplastic Outer Body
No corrosion due to Bajaj Flora Instant 3 Litre Vertical Water Heater’s thermoplastic outer body
2 Years Warranty
Bajaj offers a 2 Year warranty on this instant geyser to provide that extra piece of mind
Fire Retardant Cable
Instant geyser comes with a fire retardant cable so that in the eventuality of a fire, the cables help to resist the spread of fire
Neon lights will lit up if the water has been heated, so no need to check again and again
High Rise Buildings
No need to worry about water pressure as this geyser has been designed for high rise buildings
Bajaj Flora Instant 3 Litre Vertical Water Heater Reviews (Self Tested)
I do not think this brand needs any introduction, Bajaj has been in business in India even before we were independent (1940). On the other hand, Bajaj Electricals Ltd is an Indian consumer electrical equipment manufacturing company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a part of the ₹380 billion Bajaj Group.
Other Geysers from Bajaj:
Today, we are going to review Bajaj Flora Instant 3 litre water heater, but there are other geysers as well that you can check out from Bajaj such as Bajaj New Shakti 15L Geyser, Bajaj New Majesty Instant 3 Litre water heater. You can go for New Shakti as it is a 15 litre geyser and will be useful if you have a big family or need hot water for almost everything during winters.
Bajaj Flora Instant 3 Litre Vertical Water Heater Delivery and Installation:
Bajaj Flora Instant water heater comes in different variants such as 1 litre and 3 litre, 3 litre variant comes with 3000 watts as well as 4500 watts. For review and testing, we ordered Bajaj Flora Instant water heater with 3 litre capacity and 3000 watts of power.
Here’s packaging, delivery and installation process for you:
- Packaging of the product was done effectively, delivery was on time as well.
- In the box, you will see Warranty Card, User Manual, Mounting Accessories and Template for drilling holes on the wall
- Installation can be done without charges as well, but for that you have to check with Bajaj and call them at 022-4128-0000
- Since I knew about the installation process, so I decided to get going and installed the geyser myself
- You can also install this geyser yourself provided you have a drilling machine and know basic electrical stuff (heavy size geysers can be a bit difficult to install)
- Bajaj does not give you connecting hose pipes or the plug, so you will have to order them separately, buy Stainless Steel connecting pipes for longer durability especially if the water pressure is high
- If you do not want to do all this yourself, just call Bajaj and let them complete the installation process for you (else you will find easy YouTube tutorials).
Bajaj Flora Instant 3 Litre Vertical Water Heater Review:
- As soon as you complete the installation, you will notice this geyser looks very beautiful, not bulky at all and looks quite elegant in the washroom due to the shining white colour
- Now, the main question: how long does it take for the water to get heated?
- Well, I ordered this geyser 2 weeks ago (last week of September 2020) and it took 1.5 minutes for the hot water to come out of tap. Yes, just under 90 seconds, the job was done!
- Bajaj claims it will take around 3-4 minutes on the higher side for the water to get heated, so I am assuming it will be 3-4 minutes in Dec-January
- Due to instant heating, this geyser is perfect for those who are used to bucket bath and even for dishwashing and clothing washing purposes
- If you feel you need more water, simply wait for another 2-3 minutes
- You will notice a Green light on the NEON indicator as soon as the water is heated and you will hear a click sound too
- One very good thing about this geyser is the Auto Cut function which will save enormous energy in the long run
- I stay on 16th floor in a high rise building where the water pressure is high and this geyser worked like a charm for me
- Speaking about the built and material quality, we will give 10/10 as Bajaj manufactures premium quality products in the market
- The external body of the geyser has Corrosion proof thermoplastic cover, in simple words longer life
- Geyser has a fire retardant cable so that in case a fire breaks out, the cables will help to resist the spread of fire
- Also, there are multiple safety systems for protection against dry heating, overheating and overpressure as well
- ISI Approved
Bajaj Flora Instant 3 Litre Vertical Water Heater has everything that you need in a geyser, it is very much reasonable like other Bajaj products and is certainly a budget buy. Considering you get a 2 year warranty, hot water in under 3 minutes, we rate Bajaj Flora Instant 3 Litre Vertical Water Heater as the Best 3 Litre Instant Geyser in India under 3,000 rupees.
Best Electric Egg Boiler in India
HealthSense Kitchen Weighing Scale Online India
Sujata Powermatic Plus 900 Watts Juicer Mixer Grinder Online India
Best Oil Filled Room Heater in India
Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India under 3,000
Spotzero by Milton Royale Steel Wringer Spin Mop With Big Wheels
7 Best Dinner Sets in India
Bajaj Flora Instant 3 Litre Vertical Water Heater Pros and Cons
What we loved!
What can be Improved?
In a Nutshell (Which is the Best 3 Litre Instant Geyser in India under 3,000 rupees)
I have used Havells before, but I can tell from my usage in last 2 weeks that Bajaj Flora is one of the best instant geyser you will find in the market. With an impressive 8 bar pressure rating, thermoplastic cover to prevent corrosion, fire retardant cable for extra safety and most importantly, hot water in less than 180 seconds and a 2 year warranty, what else could you ask for in an instant geyser.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is 3 Litre instant geyser enough for bathroom?
A. No takes a bath with 100% hot water, you need to add some normal water to make the solution bathable, hence 3 litres of hot water combined with some normal water is perfectly good for bathroom. Anyway, you can always switch on the geyser again as it takes 2-3 minutes only for the hot water.
Q: Which geyser is best for bathroom in India?
A: If you are not looking for an instant geyser, you can go for AO Smith Green Series with 5 star BEE Rating in 15 litres and 25 litres quantity. AO Smith is known to produce some premium quality geysers and water purifiers.
Q: Is instant geyser safe for use?
A: With multiple safety systems for protection against dry heating, overheating and overpressure, instant geysers are totally safe to be used in the bathroom as long as you follow the brand protocols.
Q: Which geyser is best for 4 member family?
A: It really depends on the intended use of the water whether you need it for bathing, cooking or washing purpose. If the intended use is bathing only, you should be good with a 3 litre instant water heater.
Q: What is the difference between Instant geyser and Storage geyser?
A: Instant geysers do not have a tank where they can store water and hence they are able to provide instant heating. On the other hand, storage geysers have an inbuilt storage tank that is used to contain water in the tank.