Made in India
Support the Indian businesses and manufacturers this festive season, Lifelong 3 burner gas stove is a proud Made in India product.
Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India under 3,000
Lifelong Glass Top stove is the best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India under 3,000 rupees with black toughened glass top, heat resistant nylon covers, anti-skid feet along with 1 year warranty.
For easy functioning of gas stove, knobs are made from Nylon material, this not only results in better heat resistance but also leads to precision flame control and safe usage of the gas stove.
You will see burners in this gas stove of elite quality made from forged brass. When it comes to absorbing heat, go for Brass as it is a better heat conductor than Aluminium.
Anti Skid Feet
You can apply plenty of pressure on the gas stove, but it will not move and remain stationery due to anti skid feet, this also protects the vessels on the gas stove.
6mm Toughened Glass
6mm thick, toughened glass with a bright and striking look surely adds a lot of elegance to the gas stove which is usually found in expensive gas stoves.
Gas Inlet Pipe
A lot of gas stoves have inlet pipes on right or left which is not very safe as we often tend to keep hot vessels near the gas stove which may be risky. With Lifelong, gas inlet pipe is at the back side plus it can be rotated 360 degrees as well.
ISI mark is by far the most recognised certification mark in the Indian subcontinent, Lifelong 3 burner gas stove is ISI certified which means it’s safe and approved.
Don't Ignore These 5 Points Before Buying A Gas Stove
Gas Stove is one of the basic and most important ingredients in your kitchen, in fact a kitchen will always be incomplete without a gas stove. But there are several things you should know before buying a gas stove for your kitchen.
- Ignition Type: These days, gas stoves comes with manual and auto ignition. As the name suggests, you do not need a matchstick or lighter to light up the gas with Auto Ignition as they are operated by batteries and has an inbuilt auto-ignition option. The auto ignition option is not only comfortable but it’s convenient and safe as well. In terms of price, Auto ignition gas stoves are more expensive and will cost you around 5,000 rupees. Check out the Best Auto ignition gas stoves here.
- Family Size: An average India family is of 3-4 people, for this family size 2 burner will do the job. However, you should always go for a 3 burner even with 3-4 members in the house so you are well prepared for future needs as well. In case for a family of 6 members or more, go for a 4 burner gas stove.
- Material: The burner you choose can either be brass or aluminium. When it comes to absorbing heat, go for Brass as it is a better heat conductor than Aluminium.
- Friction on the Stove: This is very important as you wouldn’t want the gas stove to move or skid in all directions while you’re stirring a heavy dish. This can be dangerous as well due to extra hot contents, thus choose a stove that has rubber heels so you do not have to worry about the movement.
- Warranty: Last but not the least, always go for a product that offers you a warranty to have that extra piece of mind even if something goes mechanically wrong.
Lifelong has been operating in India since 1985 and is currently one of the leading brands in Kitchen, Fitness, Grooming and Home Appliances category. Based out of Gurgaon, Lifelong is also one of the proud participant of the Make In India movement with approximately 60% of the volumes from stock keeping units being manufactured in India.
Lifelong introduced their Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove model in Dec 2017 and it has since then sold millions of these gas stoves in the Indian market. I have personally used a Lifelong Cordless Beard Trimmer before and my experience has been 9.5/10. So, we knew about the brand before testing their 3 burner gas stove. Upon our 3 weeks of usage, here’s what we found:
- The packaging of the product was done right, thermocol squares were placed above the glass top and in right places to avoid any breakage.
- Upon opening the package, the first thing you will notice is the shiny exterior which is the metallic glass top, this glass top not only looks elegant but is heat resistant too so it can resist high temperatures.
- The 6mm glass top is made of toughened and break-resistant glass, so for sure this is a long term gas stove.
- Rest assured, there will not be any space issue if all the 3 burners are occupied with vessels.
- Upon lighting, we observed that flames are equally distributed across all 3 burners which is really good as some gas stoves have stronger flames in the front and weaker in the back.
- We found cleaning relatively easier due to the glass top, you can easily clean the stove with a damp or dry cloth.
- To avoid food or gravy spills, the gas stove comes with Pan Support to maintain the balance and prevent littering or spilling.
- Presence of Anti-Skid feet ensures the vessels maintain the balance in case you are doing some heavy stirring such as frying the vegetables or making Carrot pudding.
- Nylon control knobs comes with heat resistant covers so you can switch off and switch on the gas easily and there will not be any damage or heat issues.
- Burners are made from premium quality of forged brass, you can change the burners in future if you would like although we did a successful magnet test to check brass quality.
The Gas stove comes with 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and brand claims to provide doorstep service if anything goes wrong, else you can call or Whatsapp at Lifelong Gas Stove Customer Care’s number 9711558877. The best part is if you register online on their website, you will get additional 6 months of extended warranty, not bad right?
In the box, you will receive 1 Gas Stove, 1 Manual and 1 Warranty Card.
Dimension : 69 x 41 x 13 cms
Item Weight: 7.64 kg
Model Number: LLGS18
Email Support: [email protected]
Best Electric Egg Boiler in India
HealthSense Kitchen Weighing Scale Online India
Sujata Powermatic Plus 900 Watts Juicer Mixer Grinder Online India
Best 3 Litre Instant Geyser in India
Best Oil Filled Room Heater in India
Lifelong Glass Top 3-Burner Gas Stove Pros and Cons
What we loved!
What can be Improved?
In a Nutshell (Which is the Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India under 3,000)
We have used Prestige, Butterfly and other brands before, but when it comes to affordability and long term usage, we found Lifelong Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove to be the Best 3 Burner Gas Stove in India with manual ignition under Rs 3,000. With ISI certification and 1.5 years of warranty, I’d pick Lifelong as the best 3 Burner Gas Stove brand in India.
Of course, you can also look for the 2 burner or 4 burner gas stove from the same brand depending upon the requirement you have, but as a brand you can rely on Lifelong considering we have extensively tested their products before. We have also written a detailed guide on 7 Best Dinner Set in India, which is perfect for self use or for Diwali/Wedding gift.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Which is better glass top gas stove or stainless steel?
A. These days, glass top gas stove sells more than stainless steel stoves because of 2 main reasons. One is glass top stoves look way better than the stainless steel stoves and second, heat distribution is much better and defined in glass top stoves than stainless steel stoves. You will often see uneven flames with a stainless steel stove, but that’s not possible with glass top stoves as they are better equipped to handle heat.
Q. Is it safe to use glass top gas stove?
A: Well, you can ruin the Taj Mahal if you want to, so technically it comes down to how much you care. If you take care of the glass material and keep it clean and safe, you can use the glass top gas stove for years to come.
Q. Which brand glass top gas stove is best?
A. We have tested Lifelong along with others, so we can vouch for the fact that Lifelong is one of the best 3 Burner gas stove brands in India. In addition to this, we have found Glen and Elica producing some of the best glass top gas stoves in India. Ibell has some good gas stoves too, but it’s very expensive in our opinion.
Q. How do you clean a glass top gas stove?
A. You can either clean the glass top gas stove with wet or dry cloth, else you can wipe it down with white vinegar and damp cloth as well.
Q. Which is the Best 3 burner gas stove in India with manual ignition?
A. From our tests and usage, we have found Lifelong Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove to be the Best 3 burner gas stove in India under 3000 rupees with manual ignition.